V2 Skin Booster is a an injectable hydration treatment, combining skin needling with non-crossed linked dermal filler for the delivery of nutrients to the skin. The v2 skin booster treatment aims to rejuvenate dry, dull skin affected by fine lines and wrinkles. This is the ultimate regenerative treatment that assists with replenishing lost hydration and nutrients to the skin, resulting in a thicker more elastic dermis.
The skin booster is not a volumising filler and it does not fill wrinkles. The skin booster treatment aims to hydrate the skin and promote the formation of new collagen and elastin. Patients notice a firmer, improved texture and glow to their skin
What to expect from your V2 Micro-Filler Skin Booster treatment
The V2 Skin Booster treatment has a wide range of skincare benefits. The results are visibly brighter, smoother, plumper, and softer looking skin. After the first treatment session your skin will appear less creased, more hydrated, and supple.
How is it performed
The treatment uses needle injections to deliver a serum into the sub-dermal layer of the skin, in a fast and even manner to coat the layer of the skin. The V2 injector gun uses multi-needles for the delivery of the micro-filler into the subdermal layer of the skin. This allows for fast even coating of the skin with the micro- filler skin booster nutrients.
Who is it suitable for?
This treatment is suitable for everyone except for pregnant or breastfeeding patients. It is ideal for patients who want to improve the texture, hydration and quality of their skin on their face, neck, décolletage and hands.
- Allergic or hypersensitivity to lidocaine, amide-type local anaesthetics and strep type-A gram-positive bacterial proteins
- Currently has an active skin infection, cold sores, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, or a healing wound
- Currently has an infection or has flu, cold and sinus symptoms with a high temperature
- Has had major dental work in the past four weeks, or scheduled in the next four weeks
- Has a history of hypertrophic / keloid scarring
- Is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Is under 18 years of age
- Has had major facial surgery for example rhinoplasty, the client will need to provide written authorisation from their surgeon
At anytime if you are unsure contact our clinic for further advice
Pre Treatment Advice
Please advise your cosmetic practitioner prior to treatment if you have suffered in the past with cold sores on the skin or lips. This viral infection may be re-activated by some injectable treatments. You are advised to take an anti-viral medication such as Zovirax on the day of your treatment and for several days after your treatment (available for purchase from the clinic prior to your treatment) or L-lysine (available from the chemist or health store) for 2-3 days prior to and a week after your treatment. You will feel raised ‘bumps’ and raised ‘threads’ on the skin in some areas that have been treated. It is advisable to massage the areas gently with a greasy moisturiser or arnica cream 2-3 x daily for 5-7 days.
During the first 24–48 hours after treatment you will experience redness, swelling and tenderness in the treated areas. These responses are normal and resolve quickly and spontaneously over the next 2-4 days.
Post Treatment Care
You can apply light water-based or mineral makeup where necessary. Drink plenty of cold water for 48 hours after the procedure. Bruising at the site of injection is also common and clears completely in 1-10 days. Swelling and bruising can give the appearance of ‘unevenness’ in the area treated. This will settle once the swelling and bruising has gone. Please contact the clinic for advice if there is any ‘unevenness’ present after 14 days.
After your hydrating skin booster treatment, you should:
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, hot drinks and spicy food for 24 hours, as these may exacerbate bruising and swelling.
- Avoid medications such as aspirin or nurofen for 1-2 weeks as they are blood thinning agents and may exacerbate bruising (if these medications have been advised by your GP please check with your GP before stopping them)
- Avoid supplements such as multivitamins, fish oils, glucosamine and Vitamin B or Vitamin E, which are blood thinning agents and may exacerbate bruising for 1-2 weeks (if these supplements have been advised by your GP please check with your GP before stopping them) • Avoid exercise/exertion for 24 hours
- Avoid excess sun exposure or solarium use for 24 hours
- Apply ice frequently as required to the area injected for up to 6 hours after the treatment. This will prevent or help to alleviate any bruising. It will also help to reduce any swelling. You can use Arnica cream and arnica. NOTE: bruises can last 1-10 days. They are TEMPORARY and will completely disappear over time with no effect on your treatment. Once bruising has formed (within the first 48 hours) it is better to apply warmth to the area to encourage the body’s natural reabsorption of the bruise from the skin.
You will feel raised ‘bumps’ and raised ‘threads’ on the skin in some areas that have been treated. It is advisable to massage the areas gently with a greasy moisturiser or arnica cream 2-3 x daily for 5-7 days.
This will ensure that the booster is spread across the deep layer of the skin to create a sheet of product which will attract water to it and hydrate the deep layer of the skin. If you suffer any allergic responses, prolonged generalised symptoms or any lumps/unevenness persists after 14 days, please contact your cosmetic practitioner for advice on 95594234
How many treatments are recommended?
For optimum results we recommend a series of 3 treatments of the same area 4-6 weeks apart with additional maintenance treatments
$699 single treatment
$1800 package of three treatments