Suitable for all skin types, this is an advanced microdermabrasion system that exfoliates with both a dry and a wet system. The skin is deeply exfoliated with diamond tips while simultaneously vacuuming and cleansing the skin.
How does it work
The skin has pores and follicles that need to be deeply cleaned, professionally. Pores and follicles that need to be cleaned and washed on the inside, this prevents breakouts and unclogging blocked pores.
Hydrobrasion is also a powerful anti-ageing treatment that facilitates the simultaneous application of powerful anti-ageing products with vitamin infusion technology (ultrasonophoresis). The Hydrobrasion treatment superficially polishes the skin, refines the skin’s surface, plumping fine lines and improves skin health.
Microdermabrasion is an effective treatment for the face and body treatment may be offered in conjunction with light peels and the UltraSonophoresis device.
- Serum based skin resurfacing
- Immediate results
- Hydrating exfoliation for all skin types
- Painless extractions
- Targets fine lines, wrinkles,
- Targets hyperpigmentation and brown spots
- Targets sun damage
- Targets acne prone, oily and congested skin
Advise your clinician if you:
- Have waxing in the treatment area
- Have a sunburn or have used a solarium recently
- Use depilatory creams
- Recently had a chemical peel or enzyme peel
- Recently had Laser or IPL
- Recently had cosmetic tattooing of the treatment area.
What to expect
- Mild to moderate redness which is usually resolved within one to two days
- Mild breakout which is usually resolved within one to two days
- Hypersensitivity which is usually resolved within one to two days
Post treatment care
- Avoid use of products with active ingredients AHA (Glycolic Acid) and BHA (Salicylic Acid) skincare and
- Avoid scrubs for the first one to two days
- Wear SPF 50+ daily
We recommend for optimum results are achieved with an initial course of four to six treatments with a space of two weeks apart.
After the initial course we recommend monthly maintenance treatments to main the best possible results.
- Has rosacea
- Has eczema, dermatitis, or severe telangiectasia on treatment area
- Has a healing tattoo on treatment area
- Is currently taking or has taken isotretinoin in the past 12 weeks
- Has sunburn
- Is a long-term user of cortisone?
- Has had anti-wrinkle injections within the past 2 weeks
- Dermal filler injections within the past 2 weeks
- Cystic Acne
- Has been on Roaccutane in the last six months
- If you are unsure, contact our clinic
Medical Hydrobrasion and customised peel $135
Medical Hydrobrasion customised peel and Sonophoresis $185
Add on LED light therapy $50.00
Add on Oxygen and Hyaluronic Acid infusion $ 55.00