LACTIC ACID PEEL – Hydrates and Exfoliate
Reveal refreshed, youthful radiant skin just in one treatment This high-powered Lactic Acid peel delivers fast results and actively works to resurface and improves skin’s moisture levels while restoring clarity and luminosity.
Lactic 30 % (pH 3.75), 50% (pH 2.75) professional treatment peels are excellent for resurfacing the skin, increasing the skin’s moisture levels and reducing the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation and uneven texture. The initial peel will always be the 30% and it may be necessary to progress to the 50% under professional recommendation.
This high-power peel offers fast results on skin that is suffering from a multitude of concerns including:
- Hyperpigmentation or congestion
- Significantly improves the skin’s texture, clarity, and hydration.
What to expect
- Skin may appear flushed and feel tight for several days
- Variable, ranging from no visible peeling to a light flaking of skin between days 2-7 after the peel.
- Some breakout may be expected with initial treatments and indicates positive progress
Post and Aftercare
- Avoid use of products with active ingredients AHA (Glycolic Acid) and BHA (Salicylic Acid) skincare and
- Avoid scrubs for the first one to two days
- Wear SPF 50+ daily
- Use recommended skin care products
Contraindications to this treatment
- Sensitivity to Retinol
- Herpes simplex (cold sores)
- Recent facial surgery
- Eczema or Dermatitis
- Skin cancer
- Cancer or radiation therapy
- Open wound
- Has been on Roaccutane in the last 6 months
Single treatment Lactic Peel (30% and 50%) $95
Combination Micodermabrasion and Peel $135
Combination Microdermabrasion peel and Ultrasonophoresis $170.0
Add on LED light therapy $50.00
Add on Oxygen and Hyaluronic Acid infusion $ 55.00
Combination treatment of 3 recommended and packaged as per consultation
Package of 6 available – less 20%