1. Type of information we collect
SKIN BY LIDIA NOVA collects personally identifiable information about you, including:
• contact information such as your name, email address, street or mailing address and phone number;
• payment information and account details;
• medical history and significant family history (“Medical History”);
• confidential/private/sensitive information about you;
• demographic information such as age, date of birth, gender, country and post code;
• unique identifiers such as user name and password;
• preferences and other information such as order history; and
• photos and videos that you submit on our Sites.
(collectively, “Personal Information”)
You are not required to provide us with any Personal Information however, if you choose not to, you may be restricted from engaging in some of the activities on our Sites.
2. How do we collect Personal Information from you?
2.1 Directly from you
We may collect Personal Information directly from you when you:
• create an account on our Sites;
• communicate with us through correspondence or email;
• purchase or post material on our Sites; and
• otherwise use our Sites.
2.2 By using cookies and other technologies
When you access and use our Sites, we may from time to time use ‘cookies’, pixels and other technologies to collect data about your use of our Sites and other third party websites that you visit. This data may include IP addresses, browser version, number of visits and similar data relating to your navigation of the Internet and our Sites. A ‘cookie’ is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies, by themselves, do not provide us with personally identifiable information. Cookies and similar technologies help us to improve our Sites and to deliver a better and more personalised service (e.g. storing information about your preferences and allowing us to recognise you when you return to our Sites). Our Sites may also host cookies and pixels from third parties, such as Google and Facebook, to enable personalised advertisements to appear on your social media and online media feeds. You may refuse to accept cookies and pixels by selecting certain settings on your Internet browser, however please note that if you select such settings you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site.
2.3 From third parties
When you use certain features on our Sites that connect to your online profiles or social media accounts, we may collect personal information about you from third parties that assist us with managing our Sites. For example, when you log into a social media account through our Sites (such as Instagram), third parties that help us manage our Sites may collect data about your use of the relevant platform and provide it to us so we can provide you with tailored offers and content.
3. How do we use your Personal Information?
3.1 Personal Information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Information to conduct our business operations and activities in the following ways:
• to enable you to access and use our Sites, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
• provide you with information or conduct marketing and advertising relating to our products or services;
• to communicate with you (e.g. to send you requested product/service information, respond to your requests, questions and concerns);
• for internal record keeping, administrative purposes, invoicing and billing purposes;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• to fulfil your order and send you an order confirmation;
• send SMS confirmations;
• to notify you about changes to our service, terms or polices;
• to conduct research and analysis; and
• to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
3.2 Medical Information
At SKIN BY LIDIA NOVA we perform medical based procedures. You are required to provide us with your Medical History and other relevant Personal Information for assessment prior to undergoing medical treatments (e.g. anti-wrinkle injections) so that we can determine if you are medically suited to undergo such treatment. Withholding important and relevant information may place you at risk of adverse events. SKIN BY LIDIA NOVA reserves the right to refuse treatment should you not meet all the necessary medical and legal requirements.
4. Sharing your Personal Information
4.1 Third party service providers
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help in the operation of our business, billing, hosting and managing of our Sites and any other uses as described above. For example, we use Timely to power our online booking system. You can read more about how Timely uses your personal information here: https://www.gettimely.com/support/privacy.
4.2 Social media
4.3 Persons required by law
We may also share your Personal Information with relevant Australian Law Enforcement bodies to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or to otherwise protect our Sites and its content, to protect our employees and to protect our client’s rights and overall safety.
5. Storage and security
We generally hold Personal Information in our electronic databases but also store Personal Information in hard copy form. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we collect and store about you is protected from unauthorised access, use and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us will be completely free from unauthorised third party interception. We cannot ensure or warrant, and do not warrant, the security or privacy of your Personal Information, including billing information. You transmit this information at your own risk.
6. Accessing personal information
You have a right to access most of the Personal Information we hold about you, and also the ability to correct or update it. If you wish do so, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note it is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your Personal Information so that we can maintain up to date and accurate records.
7. Third party websites
9. Contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.